September 6th, LeapFrog celebrated Fit Made Fun Day which was created to inspire kids everywhere to get active! Hundreds of kids and their families joined together on the 6th for multiple GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® record attempts in Santa Monica, California but for those not able to join the Fit Made Fun Day Activities in California. In honor of this I have joined up with Leap Frog to bring my readers a chance to win their very own LeapBand.
• Experience the first activity tracker made for kids—LeapBand is fit made fun!
• Preload LeapBand with 50 active challenges that get kids moving, like “Pounce like a lion!”
• Parent controls on LeapFrog Connect make it easy to set play times, challenges and more.
• Encourages active play, nurturing & healthy choices.
• Includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
• Silent, school and night modes.
• Recommended for children ages 4-7 years old.
About the Giveaway:
One lucky US reader will get a chance to win their own LeapBand. Ends: 9/27/2014 (My Birthday 🙂 )