Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was given a product to review. Regardless all opinions are my own!!
I love office supplies. With three kids you can never have enough papers, crayons, glues, and whatever else. Especially with my older two. They have creative minds are always wanting to do something. Recently I was sent to review colored card stock and colored paper from Shoplet.com. I knew that would be something they would love!
About Colored Card Stock
- Sold in Packs of 250
- The brightest and the best Heavyweight card stock is ideal for color-coding, menus, posters and more.
- Guaranteed performance in laser and inkjet printers.
- Acid- and lignin-free.
- Sold in Reams of 500
- Impress with the brightest and the best Designer colors help you create notices, flyers, announcements and bulletins that grab people’s attention.
- Specialized engineering ensures trouble-free performance in all laser and inkjet devices.
- Acid-free stock provides excellent fade resistance.
For them the sky is the limit on what they can do with the colored stock and colored paper. They can use them for their school projects, bulletin boards & displays, crafts and posters they have fun with each different color papers. I had bought lots of different colored papers and none had met my expectations until i got to try Neenah’s paper. Both of these products are bright and colorful. Not only are these great for the kids, but they are good for me as well. I am on the Parent Organization. So I can use them party invitations, scrapbooks, journals, brochures & pamphlets and so much more. Writing on these colorful paper and card stock is easy too. We tried pens and magic markers and they never smeared on these products. One thing is for Shoplet has their customers in mind when considering what products to sell. Be sure to check out Shoplet’s office supplies, office stationary and promotional products.