Now more than ever we got to think outside of the box on how to protect ourselves from the germs. Every little thing helps. One of my favorite things to use is Germ Shield! The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
About Germ Shield:
- UNIVERSAL ORAL CLEANING STATION: Upgrade your daily oral routine—no matter where you are—with the TAO Clean Germ Shield UV Sanitizer. This travel-friendly universal cleaning station is battery operated &can accommodate all manual & electric toothbrushes.
- PATENTED DESIGN: The TAO Clean Germ Shield closes your toothbrush and gets to work, zapping the baddies on your toothbrush head. The powerful Ultraviolet-C rays kill 99.9% of germs while your toothbrush is not in use.
- HOW IT WORKS: After opening the UV sanitizer door, simply place your toothbrush face down with the bristles facing towards the Germ Shield door. Gently clamp the door shut to activate the sanitizing cycle.
- TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: TAO Clean products have a two-year warranty covering manufacturer-related defects. Box includes one Germ ShieldUV Sanitizer, Alkaline batteries for best performance and an instruction manual.
- BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Our philosophy is clean and simple – literally. At TAO Clean, we believe every object we create must deliver a wonderful user experience from start to finish. Each product is built to live up to high cleanliness standards.
First off I have to say I am amazed how easy this thing to use! You literally simply just insert your toothbrush into Germ Shield let it work for 90 seconds and yoru brush is cleaned! (The light will go off to let you know you are done.) It’s so easy and fun that my younger two kids LOVE using it!! I love that it doesn’t take up much space on the counter. We have a small sink and I can’t afford to lose any more sink counter space. With all the germs that is going around and spreading this little device is one extra step that I am doing to help protect my family!