Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
When it comes to music and singing I am not that talented. Not only would I have no clue where to start teaching my kids music, but I wouldn’t be able to do it in a manner that they deserve. As parents we want to give our children the best that we can. That’s why I turned to TakeLessons.com
Take Lessons connects students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US. They have been in business since 2006, and have worked with OVER 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are their priorities. Every instructor must complete an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. They also assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing. They provide in Home and in Studio lessons, as well as Online lessons.
About TakeLessons lessons:
- Online lessons: all you need is a computer with a webcam, a skype account, and a good internet connection. (Perfect for busy family, and it also cuts down on commute times!)
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
- Their most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). The other packages include a month to month and flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Long-Term Commitments-switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
My daughter is always singing. She loves it. She could sing a song just about anything. I on the other hand can’t carry a tune. I want to encourage her singing more than anything. TakeLessons.com gives me the chance to find her an instructor that will be able to fuel that passion she has for singing.
As a special offer to all my readers, TakeLessons.com is offering 20% off all lessons packages. All you have to do is use this promo code: SUMMERMUSIC34. You can book online, or give them a call at 619-618-7955 to talk through options and pricing with a Student Counselor.
Who can pass up a deal like that. You get 20% off and you get to encourage your little one to learn and a gain a new (or stronger) passion for music!!
Connect with TakeLessons.com