I love to be organized. So much so that it is drives me nuts if I am not organized. I am always looking for new ways to store things and make them look neater. That’s the beauty behind ZIPIT Colorz Box. It can be used for so many things! This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
- HARD OUTER SHELL – Durable pencil box with a hard, protective shell. Measures: approx. 8.2 inches (210 mm) x 3 inches (75 mm) x 5.3 inches (135 mm.)
- DURABLE – We use high quality materials and sturdy zippers to give you a practical pencil case that can stand up to everyday use.
- VERSATILE– Holds up to 60 pens and pencils! It can also store your scissors, sharpeners, crayons, markers, and more.
- STYLISH PATTERNS – Bold geometrics, lively patterns and a zebra print – choose your favorite to give or keep!
- EASY CARE– Your Colorz Box can be zipped up and put in the washing machine on gentle cycle (max temp.30°C/86°F.)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Register on our website and we’ll give you a full Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
ZIPIT Colorz Box was a hit with my household. I fell in love with because it was cute and was a hard shell. I knew my stuff was less likely to get smashed. I tend to use it my diaper bag. I keep my phone, wallet, and couple beauty items it. This way my stuff wouldn’t get mixed up with my babies. However, one time I went to my diaper bag and my stuff was dumped out. After a little questioning I discovered my daughter had taken control of the box. She wanted it for her arts and craft stuff. She said the bright colors meant that it was for kids not adults! LOL. Needless to say I think we will be getting a few more of these. On top of being perfect for so many things and colorful it is also easy to clean and comes with a lifetime warranty!
What would you use ZIPIT Colorz Box for?!