I have several friends who are just now having babies or who have toddlers and they have given up wearing their necklaces because they don’t want their little ones chewing on them or pulling them and breaking them. Now with the Chewbeads Jane Necklace you don’t have to worry about any of that. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
- Chewbeads Teething Jewelry – Chewbeads Jane Teething Necklace
- 100% silicone baby chew beads (similar to pacifiers and nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, metals
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, also dishwasher safe
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing
Their pieces are so cute and stylish and they have several different colors so you can match them with all your outfits. These necklaces are made with 100% silicone made chew beads that are safe for your little ones to chew on. They are also made with a breakaway clasp so if your little one pulls on it, it will come undone but will not break. Plus these are dishwasher safe or could be washed with just soap and water making them easy to clean. These are so cute and durable and so easier to wear and match with outfits and they look stylish. Safe for babies and functional makes this a great piece to add if you have a baby or know someone who is having a baby.