When it comes to being a mommy your job titles are endless. You are just about everything there is to that child. Especially being a maid. The messes are always needing cleaned up, so why don’t you use a great product to do it! I personally love this chemical-free cleaning home starter kid. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
- Includes one (1) Bathroom Cloth (blue), one (1) General Purpose Cloth (lilac), and one Glass & Polishing Cloth (tan)
- Bathroom Cloth removes excess water, greasy grime, soap scum and over 99% of bacteria from bathroom surfaces including bathtubs, showers, sinks, tile, and countertops
- General Purpose Cloth removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces using just water
- Glass & Polishing Cloth removes light grease and grime such as fingerprints, and over 99% of bacteria. Used dry on water dampened surface, brings a perfect smear-free, streak-free and lint-free finish to windows, mirrors, stainless, chrome, granite, marble, and all other shiny surfaces
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washes
This set provides you with all the rags you need to clean your house! You have the bathroom one and that one is blue. Than you have the general purpose cloth that is lilac. Both of these are very soft and comfortable to hold and scrub with. Lastly you have the glass and polishing cloth. That one is the tan one. It has kind of stiff fill to it, but it’s not uncomfortable to use. All of these work great and make cleaning easy to do. My kids personally like to use the tan one. They are always asking what they can polish next. Since these are chemically free…I let them! Why not it gives me a little break.