Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Christmas is just around the corner. Have you gotten all of your Christmas shopping done or are still looking for a gift for that fitness guru on your holiday shopping list? This season, why not get them something not only the fitness side of them will love along with their tech-savvy side! The Misfit Shine is an everything in one activity monitor.
About Misfit Shine:
- Measures steps and distance traveled : As well as estimates calories burned to help you keep track of your workout progress.
- Tracks a number of activities: Including cycling, swimming, soccer, tennis and basketball for versatile monitoring.
- Records how well you sleep: To help you monitor your overall health.
- Approximate 30-day history: Without syncing lets you review your workout progress over time, while an unlimited storage capacity when syncing enables you to see long-term results.
- Watch function: Lets you keep track of time when you double tap the screen.
- Water-resistant design : Up to 164′ allows you to swim with the monitor on.
- Elegant design :With a halo of 12 LED lights and a stylish matte metallic treatment for a jewelry-like appearance you can wear on your wrist, shoe, clothes, hip or neck.
- Low-battery detection: Lets you know when it’s time to change batteries.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum material: Offers durability.
- Shine app: Allows you to set your daily goal and tag activities, then sync your device to see your progress.
- Shine is exclusively available in additional colors at Best Buy including Silver, Black, Champagne and Topaz.
The Misfit Shine does everything that your average monitor does such as tracking steps. It takes it a step further by tracking all different types of activities. This makes it perfect for those of us that does more than walking or jogging. For example during the summer I am a HUGE fan of just swimming. It’s relaxing to me. Now I can track just how much calories I am loosing while “relaxing.” I have always been told that it’s very important to get a “good” eight hours of sleep. That it’s better for you. Now with the Misfit Shine I can track just how well I am sleeping. The way the shine is design is to blend with your outfit. Instead of looking like a piece of electronic you are wearing it looks more like a nice piece of jewelry. Shine is a gorgeous device that will empower people to be more proactive about their personal health.
You can get your very own Misfit Shine at Best Buy for a retailed price of $119.