I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is upon us! Finally no more 50’s for now. Although, so far for Kansas we have had pretty mild summer. It has only been in the mid 90’s. No hundreds yet and that’s pretty good!! (Let’s hope I didn’t just jinx us!) This month Beauty Box 5 has focused on iconic (and easy!) hot weather basics.
- Nicka K New York Nail Color: What a sweet sheen! This lovely polish goes on smooth and offers even, long-wear coverage that doesn’t chip! Plus, the short brush makes application easy and yields a clean, formaldehyde-free finish.
- Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner: Parched hair, begone! Ultra-light and weightless, this hair hydrating duo is charged with electrolytes and coconut oil to give your hair a silky, healthy shine! Plus, it’s sulfate-free!
- Glam Natural Mascara: It’s hard being a girl who loves makeup and has sensitive eyes, but this mascara is the answer to our prayers! Gluten-free, paraben-free, and hypoallergenic, this vegan formula lifts lashes and won’t irritate your pretty peepers-layer away!
- Eslor Introductory Collection Calming Kit (Included: Soothing Refiner & Cleanser, Replenishing Scrub, Comforting Mask, and Soothing Cream): Ready for a transformation? This paraben-free kit includes some of Eslor’s all-star products, including a soothing refiner and cleanser, replenishing scrub, comforting mask, and soothing cream that will hydrate and protect your skin.
- Vita Bath Body Wash: Free of propylene glycol, mineral oils and silicone, this delicious, antioxidant rich body wash smells good enough to eat and creates a luxurious lather that will leave you feel fabulous!
I have to admit I think this box was meant for me. It have everything I love. I have TONS of fingernail polish, but this one is among my favorites. It was super easy to put on and dried pretty quick. Which for us moms is pretty important. Mine lasted over a week before it started to chip. Most of the ones I tried chipped pretty quick which makes me feel likes it’s a waste of my time to paint my nails. I am a huge fan of all things coconut. So I was very excited to try the coconut water shampoo and conditioner. I was really impressed with how it left my hair feeling soft and clean. On top of that it smelled good! Once I had clean hair I needed to have a clean body, so I was ready to try the Vita Bath Body Wash. They weren’t lying when they said it smelled good enough to eat!! I was very pleased with this month’s box. I had cleaned hair, body, and pretty nails. What more could a lady ask for?!