I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.
Beauty Box 5 always tend to know when I am ready for a beauty boost. They know it’s hard to concentrate when you can’t stop day dreaming about all the fun you can do outside. This month they centered on things that will provide a nice little pick me up.
- MaskerAid Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask: Perfect for a quick-lunch time facial, these hydrating sheet masks are paraben-free, vegan friendly, and aren’t messy at all. On top of that they are Biodegradable, making them great for your face and the plant!
- H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Cleansing Gel: Put your best face forward! Made with sea salt and energizing marine botanical, this oil-free cleanser gently exfoliates while protecting your pretty cheeks from free radicals and environmental damage.
- Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths: Stay calm and cool! Break out these cloth wipes after they gym, during a long day at work, or before a hot date to ensure you smell fresh and feel smooth! Just unfold and give yourself a quick rub down.
- Harvey Prince Hello: This pretty floral is the perfect way to transition from spring to summer! A smile in a bottle, each spritz boasts refreshing notes of mandarin, grapefruit, forsythia, and plumeria for a sunny and subtle signature.
- CATTIVA Precisione Eye Liner: Can’t live without liner? We understand. Waterproof and retractable, this pencil is a must have for minimalists and smokey eye queens, delievering smooth, smudge resistant lines. And it’s paraben-free!!
We are big campers in this house, so I feel in love with this months box. There were a couple of products that really make camping a little easier on us girls. When you are camping you don’t always get a chance to pamper your self. So the MaskerAid Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask provided me a chance to not only relax but get pampered while I am camping. Than the Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths gave me a chance to get clean. Because, lets face it us ladies don’t like to be dirty and stinky. (Who would?) The rest were perfect for getting all doll up once I was heading back to the real world. Overall, these were great products and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for me next month!