Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I can’t say how much I love my monthly surprise from Beauty Box 5. This month my daughter also really enjoyed! I can always count on Beauty Box 5 for some great products! The best part is this month I got SIX goodies!
About February Box:
- Rockstar Nails Nail Polish: Funk-ify your mani.
- Rockstar Nails Nail Sprinkle
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume: Perfect for fine or color treated hair, this duo delivers super soft hair with touchable volume and fullness.
- Every Beauty Make Up Remover Pads with Argan Oil Extract: Don’t worry about your makeup wipes drying out! Great for travelers and ladies with sensitive skin.
- Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara: Talk about a mascara you can really depend on. The thing hourglass wand makes it easy to coat your bottom lashes and prevents clumping while delivering lovely length. Best of all it won’t smudge, even though it’s easy to remove.
- BONUS: $10 Gift card to MyNameNecklace.com
Zoey O really loved the Rockstar nail polish and sprinkles. Of course pink is her favorite color and she is all girl, so it really didn’t surprise me much. I was surprised with how easy it was to use. You paint your nails with the polish and wait ten seconds. You just sprinkle the sprinkles on the wet but set polish. When done cover it with a clear coat. When all is set and done you have some rockstar nails! I personally really liked the John Frieda Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. I just highlighted my hair and needed something safe for color treated hair. This shampoo left my hair feeling clean and soft. It also smelt great! So all around that was a win. The makeup remover was perfect for my sensitive skin. All you have to do is add water and clean your face. It did it’s job and left my skin feeling clean and soft. Lastly was the mascara. I have never been a fan of using mascara because I have always manage to screw it up. However, this one was pretty easy to use. It didn’t smudge and I was able to put it on without getting it on my skin and having to start all over with my make up. Overall, I am very pleased with my February box. I can not wait to see what they have in store for me next month.