Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
We all have our favorite cups. The same goes for babies. They have their favorite bottle. One that is easy for them use and comfortable to drink from. Since I mostly breast feed it’s hard to find a bottle that my little one will drink from, because it’s just not what he is use to. However, he will drink from the Bare Air Free baby bottles.
- Like a syringe, Air-plug® allows you to expel all air out of the bottle
- Air-plug® moves automatically and delivers Air-free contents upon suction only, to prevent unnatural free-flow feeding
- Minimizes air ingestion while feeding to help prevent gas and colic
- Air-plug® & Perfe-latch® or Easy-latch® nipple work in synergy to mimic a breasts’ flow resistance & suckling motion
- Air-plug® doesn’t backslide; this helps prevent baby’s backwash and spit into the bottle to keep milk fresh longer
- Bare® is designed to maintain an air-tight/air-free environment inside the bottle to minimize oxidation and slow down bacteria growth
I couldn’t love these bottles more! They come with two different nipples. My son loves the shorter one since it’s more like the one he drinks from on a normal bases. My favorite part about these bottles is that the bottom. It will move up the more he drinks from it. This helps prevents any air getting into the bottle and him when he’s drinking. This helps prevents gas and making colicky babies. He’s happy and I am happy.