This post is sponsored by Earth’s Best Organic® , but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. Breast milk is the first choice for infant’s growth and development but if and when you choose formula, you can feel good knowing there is an organic choice – Earth’s Best Organic®.
One thing I have learned over the years is that it’s important to cherish the time you have with your family. Time is precious and will past before your eyes. As a mom of four and an aunt to five there is one thing I love the most and it’s the small organic moments with my family.
Recently I have had some one on one time with my little man. He is my last baby, so naturally his presence reminds that I need to just slow down and enjoy life and the little moments with him. I just told my husband the other day that as much as Mickey Mouse, Pj Masks, and Paw Patrol can be annoying that I love watching them with our little man. It is what my new favorite thing is to do is; snuggling up with him and watching those shows in the morning when it’s just him and I. Our conversation got me to thinking about how I only want what is best for my family and what are the different ways I can cherish these organic moments as a family.
Cherish Those Organic Moments
Here are five ways that you can cherish those organic moments.
- Put down the electronics and eliminate the distraction. Texting, emailing, playing games, messing on facebook, and so much more that we do on our electronics is just distracting us and causing us to miss the organic moments that are happening right before your eyes.
- Make a play date each week. This is the fun one. It’s all low budget and family friendly. Some examples are going to the park, going for a walk, riding a bike, having a movie night, or a game night. The options are wide open!
- Take more pictures! It’s easy to just keeping going on with life, but you will want to remember those moments forever. It could years down the road from the moment, but with pictures it will seem like yesterday.
- Don’t bring work home. (For Work at Home Parents…set work hours.) This will make it easier to cut the distraction out of life.
- Lastly, watching your significant other take on nurturing moments! This one is simple, but trust me it makes my heart melt. We have this routine were I would make the bottle using Earth’s Best
Organic® Dairy Infant Formula. He would feed the baby. If the older kids are hungry at the same time I would feed the baby and he would cook and fix their plates. We are the perfect team
About Earth’s Best Organic® Dairy Infant Formula:
Earth’s Best Organic® Infant Formula with iron is produced from organic milk from cows fed certified organic grain and hay that are grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers. This formula contains NO ADDED corn syrup solids. It is fortified with iron and contains DHA and ARA, two fatty acids found in breast milk that help support brain and eye health. It also contains lutein for eyes and prebiotic fiber for immunity.
a. Milk-based Formulas produced with milk from cows fed certified organic feed and not given artificial growth
hormones* or antibiotics
b. Omega-3 DHA and Omega-6 ARA fatty acids to support brain and eye development
c. Iron Fortified for healthy development
d. Milk-based Formula with no added corn syrup solids
e. Milk-based formula with Lutein for eyes and prebiotic fructooligosaccharides for immunity
f. Kosher Certified
g. There are several differences between non-organic and organic formula. The biggest differences are that organic formula is free of genetically modiﬁed ingredients and is made without prohibited synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, synthetic hormones, additives and antibiotics. While the FDA has strict regulations on all infant formula to meet standard nutritional guidelines, put simply, choosing organic formula can limit your baby’s exposure to potentially harmful chemicals and pesticides.
Where you can find it?
Do you want to try Earth’s Best Organic® Dairy Infant Formula? You can purchase it at Walmart in the baby aisle. To locate your nearest Walmart, visit the store locator here.
I am curious what are your favorite organic moments and how do you like to cherish those moments?!
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST treated foods.