I always love things that take the guessing game out of stuff. I hate walking in the first place, but trying to figure out how much I walk and making sure I walk enough is stressful too me.
I recently had the chance to review the 4x Razor Digital Pedometer by Ozeri. Let me tell you…this is one gadget you would want. I used it when I went to Denver for a day of shopping and family fun. I walked almost 4 miles. Who knew you could walk 4 miles while shopping. Not ME!
It does way more than count your steps!
Things that makes this so great:
- World’s Thinnest Pedometer : I had it in my pocket and never noticed it.
- It has Tri-Axis Technology which delivers superior accuracy in any spot!
- It counts up to 1 million steps.
- It will track your steps, distance, calories, and fat burned! (Told you it did more than count steps!)
- It has a seven-day memory.
- It has a clock and exercise timer.
- It came with a lithium batter, lanyard, and a belt clip.
Sounds awesome doesn’t it?? Well it’s your lucky day you can win one here. For more information you can visit their Facebook or Site.