This year Halloween is going to be a deliciously spooky event at my house! We are going to decorate, carve lots of pumpkins, get the coolest costumes and of course, eat the best snacks too! I have found some awesome ideas to make some Halloween snacks that are even better than all of the candy the kids will get!
Which of these ideas do you think your kids would like the most? If you have a Halloween Snack idea for kids I would love to hear about it in a comment!
- Chunky Cheese Pumpkin Puke
- Eyeball Pasta by Spend with Pennies
- Rat Loaf by Kudos Kitchen
- Hand Burgers by Hungry Happenings
- Devilish Eggs by Cookin’ Canuck
- Pumpkin Pita Chips by Hungry Happenings
- Easy Ghost Eggs by Someday I’ll Learn
- Puff Pastry Mummy Cheese Wheels by Plating Pixels
- Pumpkin Puke by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Hot Dog Snack Bones by Tried and True
- Zombie Snot Dip by Nerdy Mama
- Yummy Mummy Dogs by Moscato Mom
- Monster Pizza Bagels by Hello Wonderful